The dining room at Saison. Photo: © Bonjwing Photography.
Chef Joshua Skenes of ~SAISON~ is hosting a week of dinners with guest chefs at the restaurant in early October, from Tuesday October 8th-Saturday October 12th. Each evening will feature a 12-course tasting menu, with courses alternating between the guest chef and Skenes. Here’s the lineup:
- Tuesday October 8th: Laurent Gras (formerly of Fifth Floor and Chicago’s L20)
- Wednesday October 9th: Gabriel Kreuther (of New York’s the Modern)
- Thursday October 10th: Matthew Lightner (of New York’s Atera)
- Friday October 11th: Guenter Seeger (of Seeger’s in Atlanta)
- Saturday October 12th: John Shields (formerly of Town House in Virginia)
Each of the dinners costs $500 per person, not including beverages and tip, and reservations can be made by calling the restaurant. There are only 30 seats available each evening, so call soon if you are feeling flush and fired up (hello, Laurent Gras is coming!). A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the San Francisco Food Bank.