• $5 per ticket; $20 gets you 5 tickets plus a cloth Bi-Rite bag.
• Tickets are available for purchase at Bi-Rite Market, Bi-Rite Creamery (cash only), or by calling the Market at 415-241-9760.
• Live drawing at 18 Reasons Wednesday June 30th at 8pm, where Dine Out for the Gulf organizer Jimmy Galle will speak about the spill from a local perspective. (You don’t have to be present to win.)
A single ticket purchase enters you to win one of these exciting prizes:
- Private dinner for 8 at 18 Reasons cooked by Bi-Rite’s Sam Mogannam
- Private dinner for 8 cooked by Alex Ong of Betelnut fame
- Ice cream for a year from Bi-Rite Creamery (as a $400 gift card)
- Gift basket of Bi-Rite’s “greatest hits” items ($150 value)
- A 6-pack of Mom’s preserves ($50 value)
- A case of Bi-Rite’s favorite 18th Street wines ($150 value)
- Dinner from Sukhi’s Gourmet Indian Foods every Friday for a month
- “Chicken = Tiny Dinosaur” print donated by local artist Imin Yeh
- Gift Certificate to Betelnut Restaurant ($100 value)
The short-term goal of the Gulf Coast Oil Spill Fund, administered by the Greater New Orleans Foundation, is to make emergency grants to nonprofit organizations helping the victims of the oil spill. The long-term goal of the fund is to address the long-term economic, environmental, and cultural effects of the disaster, and to strengthen coastal communities against future environmental catastrophes by investing in solutions. No administrative fees will be charged to the fund: all funds will be re-granted to the communities in need.