⚡️GIFT SUBSCRIPTION OFFER ENDING MONDAY ⚡️
Hi, it’s me, emailing you on a Saturday evening. I just wanted to make sure you saw the special gift subscription offer I’m running ends Monday May 15th! Tick-tock! ⏰
You can gift a tablehopper subscription for just $119 (a $30 discount off the annual subscription rate) for anyone, including yourself! Here, let me do the math for you 🤓: that comes out to just $9.92 per month to live your best SF life.
Treat your Mom, or any maternal figure in your life, or treat yo’self, babe! You can schedule the gift subscription to start any day you want, so if you’re thinking about your bestie’s birthday next month, you can totally set it for later.
I’m glad you asked! Gift an annual supporting subscription and you get:
- a complete version of the weekly newsletter, including all articles and subscriber-only intel, with restaurant sneak peeks and special access
- The Hopper Notebook, an exclusive monthly article with features like my top sushi 🍣 spots, and more (the next one is my favorite pasta dishes in SF!)
- one free tip please (a customized restaurant recommendation, via email) *annual subs only
- score first dibs on tickets to tablehopper events
- access to the entire archive of tablehopper.com content (over 12,000 posts)
- enjoy warm-fuzzy feelings for supporting an independent journalist (me!)
There are also Patron and Super Patron levels, with even more perks. Remember, for some of you, this subscription may be a tax write-off or expensed!
It’s time to get on the other side of the paywall and enjoy the full tablehopper experience. Again, with the current gift subscription offer, an annual subscription comes out to just $9.92 per month to join me at my table. I saved a seat for you.
Thanks for supporting my work and our love for SF.