On Sunday September 26th, Slow Club is hosting a FÊTE D’ARTISAN to benefit NEST, a non-profit that empowers female artisans around the world. The evening will start at 5pm with a cocktail reception featuring Jen Colliau of Small Hand Foods. Then chef Matt Paul will present a four-course harvest menu with ingredients from sponsors Free Spirit Farm, farmer Martin Bournhonesque, ABS Seafood, Prather Ranch, and TCHO Chocolate. Each course will be paired with wines donated by Teira Wines and Fort Ross Vineyards.
- Antipasto of assorted crostini
- Arugula salad, strawberries, fromage blanc, fried spiced pecans, moscato vinaigrette
- Pan-roasted black cod, caponata of roasted eggplant, gypsy peppers, fennel, tomato, olives, basil
- Grilled New York strip steak, heirloom tomatoes, summer squash, white corn, parsley oil
- Mini chocolate pot de crème
- Peach and blueberry crisp
(Menu may vary slightly due to availability.)
Tickets are $90 and include tax and tip.
Sunday Sep 26, 2010 5pm $90, including tax and tip Info Slow Club 2501 Mariposa St. at Hampshire, San Francisco