Follow @tablehopper on Threads!
Learn more
Mar 17, 2015 1 min read

(Sponsored): Protect Yourself Against Renters' Hassles and Heartbreak

(Sponsored): Protect Yourself Against Renters' Hassles and Heartbreak
Table of Contents

No ifs, ands, or buts. If you are renting or subletting, you need renters insurance—both to protect the possessions you keep at home and cover any losses that may result from items that are lost or stolen from your car or elsewhere.

Panos Agency, one of the Bay Area’s few “Elite” Farmers Insurance providers, can save you stress, strain, and considerable cash in the event a problem happens at your rented premises—to you or anyone else. From liability coverage for bodily injury and property damage claims to a living expenses allowance and actual replacement-cost reimbursement for lost, stolen, or damaged items, Panos can save your bacon at home just like it does for the city’s top restaurants.

Discounts on selected coverages and policy types may be available depending on your profession, nonsmoking status, the fire and burglary safeguards you make, and more! Click to learn more.

Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
You've successfully subscribed to tablehopper.
Your link has expired.
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.
Success! Your billing info has been updated.
Your billing was not updated.