Ferry Building Debuts 3rd Thursday Night Café
The Ferry Building North Arcade Shops proudly announce the THIRD THURSDAY NIGHT CAFÉ—beginning July 21st, and every third Thursday through October from 3pm to 7pm. Come by after work on July 21st, starting at 3pm, for a pleasurable early evening under the twilight skies. Outside the arcades, along the Embarcadero, will be café tables, candlelight, and music.
- Fort Point will feature an assortment of draft beers—available by the pint or growler.
- Marla Bakery will pour wine and offer savory accompaniments.
- Sow Juice will offer an array of prepared juices made with fresh-from-the-field ingredients.
- Blue Bottle will offer coffee drinks until 7pm for those seeking an evening jolt.
- Dandelion Chocolate will have an assortment of delicious pastries as well as their hot chocolate selections.
Every third Thursday from July 21st through October, the North Arcade Shops will set up a NIGHT CAFE outside the arches from 3pm to 7pm. Food offerings from the arcade shops will be available in a convivial atmosphere, resplendent with music and communal tables for gathering with family and friends.