Have you heard about Feed yet?
When you shop on Feed, you know where your groceries come from. It’s all the things you love about a farmers’ market…but from your couch (and delivered right to your door).
Feed is the first social commerce app for food lovers, by food lovers. They’ve created a community around a shared love of food and curate the best independent and up-and-coming brands in food, all in one place. Download Feed on iOS and Android. You’ll discover new and emerging brands, connect with fellow foodies and creators (like tablehopper!), and shop over 500 artisanal makers, organic farms, and small businesses from all over the world—all delivered right to your door.
What will you find on Feed?
- Peak season, farm-direct produce from California-based organic farms like Frog Hollow Farm, Dirty Girl Produce, and Harry’s Berries
- Pasture-raised and grass-fed meat, seafood, and dairy products from Mary’s Free Range, Snake River Farms, and Four Star Seafood
- Bakery items and goodies from Josey Baker Bread, Midnite Bagel, and Rize Up Bakery
- Pantry staples from trusted favorites like Rancho Gordo, McEvoy Ranch, and Mill Valley Pasta Co.
- Exclusive goods from critically acclaimed and trending restaurants like Momofuku, Flour + Water, Woon Kitchen, Roberta’s, Gjusta, and United Dumplings
- Trending products from the hottest new small brands like Fishwife, French Squirrel, and Chamberlain Coffee
- International must-have goods like arborio rice from Campanini, tinned fish from Matíz, and jamón from Mercado Famous
Check out these new products on our virtual shelves:
Yep, there’s olive oil in this mocktail! For those who are sober-curious or just want a nicer evening drink on ice, this Aura Bora/Graza collaboration can is a nice way to dip your toes into the martini world, without the alcohol.
The FAMOUS Burritos La Palma is a family-run restaurant that began in Mexico in the 1970s. It’s still in the family today, and with multiple locations across SoCal, it’s one of the most popular traditional burrito joints. And now, their burritos are in your freezer.
These multifunctional salad dressings from Nour are the bomb for an easy lunch or weeknight dinner. With two flavors to choose from (Lemon Caper and Sumac Serrano Green Goddess) and another on the way, you’ll never be bored of salads again.
Seeti came in hot with the perfect at-home Indian meals—and they’re Instapot ready! As the weather cools down, cozy up with lamb curry, chana masala, dal, and tons of other ready-made meals.
For fans of all things chewy, sweet, and sour, Chilli Bomba is what you’ve been missing. These handmade candies have the perfect balance of sweetness and spice.
Tekuno is a San Francisco-based, woman-owned tea company that sources unique teas like Kukicha, Hojicha, and Genmaicha directly from small Japanese producers. If you’re a tea person, you’ll want to stick around for their matcha latte release on Feed.
And a hot pick from Marcia:
“I’m a huge fan of Agrumato’s citrus olive oils from Abruzzo, and am so happy Feed onboarded them after my recommendation! The Ricci family were the first to coin the term Agrumato®—from “agrume,” meaning citrus in Italian—which they crush with olives to make their gorgeous olive oils. The citrusy and herbal bergamot is in heavy rotation over here at Hopper HQ, getting drizzled over fruit and ricotta cheese on toast, salads, and cheese ravioli!” ~ Marcia Gagliardi, tablehopper
Yo Feed, will you deliver to me?
We now ship 5x/week in the Bay Area, and 2x/week throughout California. We ship 2x/week in every state from California to Colorado! Holy guacamole, Batman!